Develop your own project to address social challenge in your community!
Social entrepreneurs around the globe have created initiatives to empower marginalized parts of society or strengthen communities. It takes a simple idea and someone passionate and willing to try it out.
The “Social Innovation Lab” invites you to 2-days workshop. It aims at supporting you in development of a concept for an enterprise or project that addresses a social challenge that you care about.
Organized by UNDP and Vienna University of Economics and Business, the lab will turn innovative and impactful ideas into reality.
- 2-days workshop on 27-28 March 2013 in Tashkent
- Limited number of participants (20 people)
- Merit based selection
- Requirements Commit to act as trainers for your peers in the regions throughout 2013
- Good command of English, ability to work in teams
- Basics of project management
- Out of the box thinking, creativity, ability to see things differently from your peers
- Between 22 and 30 years of age with passion to be the change
- Girls are highly encouraged to apply
Interested? Please send your résumé / C.V. and a Motivation Letter why you would like to participate (max. 400 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2013.
Travel costs of participants from regions will be covered by organizers!